CTD for October 9, 2005
A podcast after the close of the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco.
- Tim O’Reilly’s Web 2.0 White Paper which came out a few days before the conference
- Blogger’s write about the Web 2.0 Conference
- Coverage about the Web 2.0 Conference
- Jeremy Allaire’s Brightcove
- Launchpad companies: AllPeers 2.0; Flock; Joyent; KnowNow; Rollyo; Socialtext; Wink; Zimbra; zvents
- Morgan Stanley’s Mary Meeker gave this (PDF) Internet Trends presentation
- Other: Google Reader
About Steve Borsch
SiteGround is 'The One'
Connecting the Dots Podcast
Podcasting hit the mainstream in July of 2005 when Apple added podcast show support within iTunes. I'd seen this coming so started podcasting in May of 2005 and kept going until August of 2007. Unfortunately was never 'discovered' by national broadcasters, but made a delightfully large number of connections with people all over the world because of these shows. Click here to view the archive of my podcast posts.